Tubular Arm Mounted Clamping System
The ICTCS-1 is recommended for multi head machine applications. If you have a singlehead machine CLICK HERE
( Inter-Changeable Tubular Clamping System ) mounts to your machine the same way that standard plastic hoops mount. So it’s easy to install and remove quickly. The spring loaded clamp is actuated by a single lever, making clamping easy. Stainless steel adapter arms are available to fit all major machine configurations. If you use plastic hoops now, we have a clamp to fit your machine.
Clamping System Features
- Single lever opens, closes and locks the clamp.
- (6) interchangeable window sizes to choose from.
- Mounts to machine using tubular arms.
- All metal construction, powder coated aluminum & stainless steel.
- Changing window sized requires no tools and takes only seconds.
- Adapter arms are available for all major single & multi- head machines.
- The clamp automatically adjusts to different fabric thickness.
- Clamping action does not leave “hoop burns”
- Clamp stays on the machine while loading and unloading.
The (3) Rectangular Window sizes come with a thin fabric and heavy duty top clamping frame. Largest size window available is 4.5 x 4.5.
4″ x 4″
4″ x 4″
2″ x 3.5″
These windows will also allow you to sew smaller designs and monograms on larger pieces such as towels, straps, piece work, left chest on jackets, etc.
Cap Side LH
Cap Side RH
The curved “D” shape of the Cap Back window fits up into the crown of the cap and allows you to sew right up to the edge of the curved area on an adjustable back cap.